TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking – A period during which the DJ/Artist is supplied to a client.
Client – The person, group or establishment requiring the services of a DJ/Artist.
Venue – The place in which the booking takes place
DJ/Artist – The person working for the client and on behalf of HI-TEK ENTERTAINMENT.
1) HI-TEK ENTERTAINMENT is a trading name of Real Music Promotions Limited and acts as an introductory agent ONLY supplying professional D.J/Artists suitable for any required function.
2) The D.J/Artist will supply all amplification and equipment to perform, and in the event of an equipment or mechanical breakdown, HI-TEK ENTERTAINMENT will endeavour to send a replacement D.J/Artist. If the D.J/Artist has already arrived at your function and encounters equipment breakdown he/she will report to HI-TEK ENTERTAINMENT and again HI-TEK ENTERTAINMENT will endeavour to send a replacement.
3) The client must ensure we have a suitable area to set up and a table is available for our use. If use of smoke/bubble machines is agreed, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have relevant permission from the venue used. The DJ/Artist will require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time for setup and 30 minutes at the end of the event to pack up and vacate the venue. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least one working standard power socket. (Two are preferred)
4) The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests. The client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individual(s) involved.
5) The DJ/Artist reserves the right to cancel his/hers services should he/her discover that the venue is unsuitable or dangerous. In these circumstances, no refund will be made. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, the DJ/Artist deems his/her persons or property to be under threat, he/she reserves the right to terminate the services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
6) This is an agreement between the client and D.J/Artist named on the form. If the DJ/Artist that arrives at your function is not the one named on this form it may be that he has experienced aforementioned problems and a replacement has already been sent.
7) The start and finish times will have been already agreed at the point of booking, if the D.J/Artist is asked to play over the finishing times stated on this form, an additional charge will be required, please speak to your DJ/Artist. This could double time if Christmas or New Year.
8) Real Music Promotions Limited cannot be held responsible for any D.J/Artist who does not perform to the client’s expectation and the D.J/Artist will have been chosen specifically based on the information given by the client.
9) It is the responsibility of the client to provide any music licences for example PRS and PPL before the DJ/Artist can perform, please check with your venue as they may also already have a licence.
Real Music Promotions Limited Reg No: 5066233.
Keighley, Bingley, Shipley, Bradford, Skipton, Leeds, Blackpool, Lancaster, Harogate, Halifax, Huddersfield,
Barnsley, Hull, Scarborough, Bridlington, Donacaster, Wakefield.