TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking – A period during which the entertainer is supplied to a client.
Client – The person, group or establishment requiring the services of an entertainer.
Venue – The place in which the booking takes place
Entertainer – The person working for the client and on behalf of Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events.
1) Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events acts as an introductory agent supplying professional entertainers suitable for any required function.
2) The entertainer will supply all amplification and equipment to perform, and in the event of an equipment or mechanical breakdown Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events will endeavour to send a replacement entertainer. If the entertainer has already arrived at the venue and encounters equipment breakdown he/she will report to Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events and again Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events will endeavour to send a replacement.
3) The client must ensure we have a suitable and safe area to set up table/booth which is available for our use. The entertainer will require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time for setup and 30 minutes at the end of the event to pack up and vacate the venue. It is the client responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least one working standard power socket. (Two are preferred)
4) The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests. The client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individual(s) involved.
5) The entertainer reserves the right to cancel his/hers services should he/she discover that the venue is unsuitable or dangerous. In these circumstances a full costs will be charged. It is the client responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, the entertainer deems his/her persons or property to be under threat, he/she reserves the right to terminate the services without further notice. In these circumstances a full cost will still be charged pending investigation.
6) This is an agreement between the client and Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events reserve the right to change/replace any previously named entertainer at short noticed if for any unforeseen circumstances occur.
7) The tariff and charges will include up to five hours. If the entertainer is asked to begin or play over the agreed times an additional charge will be required.
8) Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events cannot be held responsible for any entertainer who does not perform to the client expectation and the entertainer will have been chosen specifically based on the information given by the client.
9) It is the responsibility of the client to provide any music licences for example PRS and PPL before the entertainer can perform.
10) All entertainers will report to the client upon arrival and will adhere to any venues policies and rules and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. If a client has any issues about the entertainer please do not hesitate to contact Real Music Promotions Limited T/a Hi-Tek Entertainment and Night Fall Events.
For all payments, deposits and how to pay can be found on the website at www.hi-tekentertainment.co.uk or please ask for alternative arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A booking can only be cancelled without charge up to four weeks prior to the function date. If you do need to cancel PLEASE do so no later than four weeks prior to the date of the function, any deposits paid will be none refundable if a cancelation is made outside of the four weeks prior to your function date.
All charges include everything an entertainer requires to perform up to and not exceeding a five hour period. If asked to play past the arranged times £50 per hour will be charged and must be paid in advance.
Real Music Promotions Limited Reg No: 5066233.
Keighley, Bingley, Shipley, Bradford, Skipton, Leeds, Blackpool, Lancaster, Harogate, Halifax, Huddersfield,
Barnsley, Hull, Scarborough, Bridlington, Donacaster, Wakefield.